I’m quite enjoying this way of reviewing the month. It’s one sentence (ok, sometimes 2) a day. Supremely doable. Thanks again to Once Upon A Time Happily Ever After for the link-up.
Anyways, here’s my month…
1.Cruise ship in just off the beach – a magnificent sight.
2. I’m really loving Wednesdays – bellydancing in the morning and writing in the afternoon. Another cruise ship paid us a visit so my office today was the Surf Club. Oh, and I Want You Back has gone off to the editors for structural editing.
3. Dancing in the Dark – or, officially, No Lights No Lycra. Seriously awesome fun.
4. Maroochy Bushland Botanical Gardens – lovely bushwalking and an opportunity to exhale.
5. Joyflight rescheduled until the end of the month. Disappointment managed with breakfast at One Block Back.
6. Always love a new to me market – Fishermans Rd, Maroochydore. The produce is so cheap!
7. A full day in the office – my head hurts.
8. Rego changed on Grant’s car, flights priced for Paris, and a full day in the office.
9. Managed 2 walks today – sunrise and sunset to the rock wall.
10. Hair coloured and straightened ready for RWA Conference – getting nervous.
11. Off to Brisbane for RWA Conference – lovely room at the Pullman, too much bubbly at the cocktail party, and a chokito bar for dinner.
12. Presentation done, dusted and nailed!
13. Conference is done – fabulously exhausting. Post written for author page on introverts guide to surviving conference.
14. Slept in this morning – exhausted after conference.
15. Dolphins at the rock wall this morning and ice-creams at sunset.
16. Off to Sydney – reluctantly. Jetstar playing All I Want For Christmas on the PA. Yes, really.
17. My phone overheated from overuse, but the day ended with mojitos – so that can’t be bad, right?
18. Early start to the bushfire season with a blaze at Caloundra.
19. Lunch, a wander in the city, and a catch-up with friends for dinner.
21. Happy Birthday to my sister, and laughs at dog training with Mum – the pooches are all so happy.
22. Talk about being brain dead! Dinner with friends to chill out.
23. If I modelled a character on someone I’ve spent too much time observing over the last few days, I’d be accused of creating a cliched and unbelievable character. Dinner out with a friend and home tomorrow. Oh, and Sarah got a job.
24. Homeward Bound! Sunset and a beach walk with hubby and Adventure Spaniel. Bliss.
25. Plumbing issues…groan – and good progress on the structural edit. The 2 are not related. Marcoola Night Markets for dinner.
26. Come fly with me, let’s fly, let’s fly away. Bi-planes and sunflowers.
27. New astro group at Golden Beach and lunch at Chow.
28. Tall ship and a cruise ship – what a sight.
29. Beautiful morning on the beach before work.
30. Grant to Melbourne for work – tried Chancellor Tavern for dinner.
31. Big editing day, no lights no lycra, and Grant home safe and sound at stupid o’clock.
How was your month?
Ok, it’s Thursday, so that means sharing our happy. Feel free to link up a post that reflects what you’re lovin’ about life. All bloggers are welcome! Fashion, food, beauty, business, personal, parenting … whatever …
If you’re not a blogger then use the #lovinlife hashtag to tag instagram photos or tweets about the things that are making you smile. You can also click on some of the Lovin’ Life links below and see what else is in the blogosphere. So much to love …
To join in the Lovin’ Life Linky, all you’ve got to do is: Link one post about what you’re currently lovin’ in life. Read two or three posts from other Lovin’ Life Linkers and leave a comment so they know you’ve dropped by. Spread the Lovin’ Life word and feel free to link back.
The linky goes live at 7.30am every Thursday and finishes at 7.30am of a Monday (Australian Eastern Time).Click on the link below to join in…