Ok, I give up – what happened to September? Surely it’s not over already? The highlights for the month? Sunshine and whales – not necessarily in that order. The southern migration of whales brought them closer to shore than they came for the northern trip. This meant we could see the tell-tale blows and massive splashes from the beach – if we got lucky…which we did. Ok, without further ado, here’s the sentence a day for September…
1.Lunch at Velo Project with Debbish and Kali to the mobile doggy day spa. The mad pooch is back in the house. Baked the easiest scones in the world with lemon lime and bitters and finished the day with dinner at the night markets at Marcoola.
2. Markets and baking.
3. Fathers Day picnic at Rainbow Beach.
4. Messy seas, warm day, and evening thunderstorm.
5. Hubby to Melbourne for work.
6. Brekky at the Surf Club, belly dancing, and structural edit done and dusted.
7. Major binge day – how did that happen?
8. Iron Man festival this weekend – Mooloolaba is putting her glad rags on.
9. Markets and making things with passionfruit.
10. Caloundra street markets and fish and chips by the water.
11. Glorious day in paradise – pity I have to work!
13. Belly dancing and blogging – days don’t get much better than this.
14. Super unproductive day in the office.
15. School holidays must have started early – not a car park to be found at the beach. Got my writing on at Scrub Turkey instead.
16. Markets and a failed chocolate not so magic cake.
17. Shak for brekky, hubby to Sydney for work, and Quarterdeck for pizza for dinner.
18. Whales and sunshine – what a fabulous way to start a Monday.
19. Massive hole identified in my novel. Two bright side moments to this – I found it before my editor did and work is light so I have time to fix it.
20. Dolphins off the beach this morning and brekky with Sarah at Hashtag Phresh.
21. Whales again this morning!
22. Grant home from Sydney and a thunderstorm this evening – the 2 are not connected.
24. Astro get together at Golden Beach and date lunch at La Cantina.
25. Another gorgeous day – pity I’m chained to the desk.
26. Take yesterday and repeat. As for work, it was one of those days where my head just had too much in it and was ready to explode.
27. New favourite coffee shop for writing (Birds and the Beans at Buderim) and a new garden centre for pottering. Planted rosemary and thyme – the herb garden is underway.
28. Prawns on The Deck at Mooloolaba in the middle of a work day? Don’t mind if I do.
29. Melbourne for the long weekend and an upgrade to a suite at The Como.
30. AFL Grand Final Day – food, walking, and a trips to Tigerland and Paris in Prahran – oh how I love this city.
What about you? How was your September? Are you playing along with sentence a day?
Because it’s Thursday, it’s also time to get our happy on with the Lovin’Life linky.
To join in the Lovin’ Life Linky, all you’ve got to do is: Link one post about what you’re currently lovin’ in life. Read two or three posts from other Lovin’ Life Linkers and leave a comment so they know you’ve dropped by. Spread the Lovin’ Life word and feel free to link back.
The Lovin’ Life team includes:
The linky goes live at 7.30am every Thursday and finishes at 7.30am of a Monday (Australian Eastern Time). Click on the link below to join in…