Another day, another linky. This one is sentence a day – and thanks to my new can’t live without journal thingy, it was a breeze to put together.
1.This is what winter looks like – all blue and sparkly.
2. Maleny Show – man, how I love a country agricultural show.
3. Markets, Mexican for lunch and a banh xeo fail – I blame the rice flour.
4. Spirit House cooking class – just fantabulous.
5. Potato, leek and chickpea soup made with homemade chicken stock – even if it doesn’t feel like winter.
6. Netflix bingeing on Shetland and wanting to go – NOW.
7. Dolphins at sunset – a surprisingly perfect end to a shitty day.
8. Purple sunset, raspberry gelato, words written in the sunshine.
9. Work-based meltdown, a brush with bureaucracy, sunshine at Point Cartwright, and a Friday night restaurant crawl in Brisbane.
10. Cloudy days and windswept beaches – a perfect Saturday.
11. Finally booked flights to Melbourne and tickets for Romance Writer’s Conference in Brisbane – admin smashed!
12. Queen’s Birthday so no partition work – words written by the beach.
13. Rain, rain, rain…
14, Haircut cancelled due to work commitments in Sydney – my dreadlocks are not happy. Did that come out loud> Oh no, that’s more than one sentence!
15. Another gorgeous sunset after another yucky work day.
16. Public holiday for half the coast for Nambour Show Day – an excuse for every cafe on the Esplanade to slap on a 15% surcharge.
17. Waiter – there’s a frog in my endive…or is it a cane toad?
18. Sunday drive – Glasshouse Mountains, beer at the Landy.
19. Sarah’s last exam for this semester – fingers crossed.
20. High tide at sunset means fabulous seas to go with the fabulous colour.
21. Solstice- celebrated with a barbecue by the beach: sausages, beer, and bread rolls…yeah baby!
22. Sarah off to Sydney – miss her already.
23. Sum Yung Guys – outstanding new restaurant at Sunshine Beach
24. Winter in Queensland is just sparkling.
25. Sunday vibes at the Loo With A View.
26. 25C in the middle of winter – it is winter, isn’t it?
27. What a day – whoever said recruiting is fun was lying!
28. The bed we ordered in March finally turned up – 2 beds dismantled, 2 put back together, furniture shuffled and no fights. #winning
29. Melbourne tomorrow – can’t wait!
30. Melbourne – oh, how I love this city.