There’s no denying that 2021, like 2020, hasn’t been the easiest. There is, however, so much to feel grateful for and celebrate.
However you celebrate the holiday season, whatever your traditions and customs, we’d love for you to share it with us.
To start you off we’ve come up with a list of questions – you can choose to answer all, some, or go completely off-piste and answer none. It’s your call.
- Christmas Tree – do you have one, when does it go up, who decorates it, is there a theme or is it miss-matched?
- Christmas carols – yes or no, faves? Traditional or modern.
- Christmas books – any faves you want to tell us about?
- Christmas movies – any you watch year after year?
- Christmas cake – yes or no?
- Chocolate nuts or fruit?
- Christmas traditions?
- What’s on the table?
- Christmas memories?
- All I want for Christmas is…
We’ll go live at 9am (AEDST) on Friday, December 10 and if you’re linking up a blog post there’ll be a linky code for you to do just that. Alternatively, you might want to get involved via Instagram or your social media of choice. Whichever way you choose to share, don’t forget to leave a note in the comments so we can find you. We even have a hashtag you can use #festivebonbons.
Donna, Deb, Sue and I are looking forward to you joining us – and to brightening our world this holiday season.
If you have any questions, reach out in the comments. Oh, and feel free to grab the graphic below…