A is for Anticipating Awesomeness
So far 2014 has lived up to the hype.
Ok, I get that we’re only a few hours into it, but I’m being positive.
I’m also posting the first in my personal January challenge: an A-Z of me.
Play along if you like.
Back to A and how it’s for Anticipation and Awesome and Anticipating the Awesome and Anything is possible.
What am I looking forward to in 2014?
- Conquering the Routeburn Track in February
- Celebrating 20 years of marriage and 25 years together with my husband in Bali in May
- Popping my heart firmly in my throat as Miss 15 becomes Miss 16 and learns to drive
- Swallowing the tears in June as Miss (then) 16 boards a plane for Hong Kong and China on a school trip- her first time overseas without me
- Doing some epic shit
- Making my tummy happy
- Self-publishing some seriously awesome astro workbooks and on-line courses
And that’s just for starters…
What are you looking forward to in 2014?