I should have completed this post a couple of weeks ago when Pam from Travelling Bag saw fit to bestow on me The Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
It’s an award, so I have to use award type language like “saw fit” and “bestow”. I’m not entirely sure that I deserve the honour, but honour it is, so thankyou Pam.
This blog is relatively new. It was born from a need to separate my Astro self from the part of me that likes to take photos, go places and cook stuff. See how descriptive I am? Anyways, I love that people read my words, look at my photos and share my life through this blog.
It’s this that has partly why I have delayed thanking Pam and complying with the other rules of the award- and yes, there are rules… How do I decide which bloggers I want to nominate?
So, the rules are:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you (that would be you Pam…)
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and link to them
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the awards requirements.
So, firstly, 7 random things about me:
- I don’t like shopping. I make exceptions for foreign countries and Melbourne.
- I have this thing about crowds- and it isn’t a good thing.
- I used to be a rugby league referee
- My first job was in a Wendys Ice Creamery- I can still dip a mean choctop- there is an art to it.
- I gag on pumpkin and potato mashed together- actually, I even gag on pumpkin soup that hasn’t been blended properly….eeeeeeuw
- My dream job title would be Author/World Traveller
- I don’t like cake…or lollies.
And now the bloggers I’m nominating- in no particular order. Some are health and fitness bloggers, some are established bloggers, some are new bloggers, some are Astro bloggers, some are travel bloggers…but all are bloggers that I enjoy reading. I wish I could choose more!
- Kai Chronicles– all about food, health, travel and diet as medicine
- Travelling Bag– tales of an insatiable traveller. I’m loving following Pam’s countdown to the Himalayas.
- Diet Schmiet– it is as is says on the can- a blog about diet- or rather not dieting. Deb also has another site Debbish.com which is also worth a look.
- Pixelrites– Dianne writes about words and synchronicity. Very beautifully.
- The Beas Knees– healthy living, healthy relationships and more besides
- Gypsy Life– I’m loving following her road trip
- Big Words Blog– words, love, life and gin…
- That Space in Between– loss, grief, family and everything in between
- Giving Back Girl-life…with purpose.
- Julie Demboski’s Astrology– for Astro fans…I respect Julie’s work. A lot.
- Big Sky Astrology– April Elliott Kent is my go to reference for anything on eclipses- and has written a couple of damn fine books too.
- Lua Astrology– Leah’s blog is another of my faves
- Oxford Astrologer– I’ve only recently come across this one, but love Christina’s posts.
- Astrology Wheel– another newbie on my list, but another who looks at real life stuff. I like that.
- Sally Kirkman– her monthly forecasts are uncannily spot on.